Saturday, May 4, 2013

Summer Time Lovin'

Yay!! Welcome back to me! Over this week I had a course strictly about horror, we got to watch all the new, and old horror movies, so now I'm all happy! Okay, today I want to start off by saying... IT'S FUCKING MAY!!! WOOT WOOT! So I decided it was time to get on with the summer looks and pulled this together:


I wanna just comment on how amazingly beautiful and editing job this is compared to my other photos. This is a simple and cute outfit, most of which you can find easily! And the dress is a new release from one of the awesomest clothing stores in sl EVER! You should check them out :D

Style Card:

Hair ~ .ploom. - Kayla (Candy color pack)
Dress ~ Pretty Liar - Blocked Maxi Dress (This is for 100block, I'll get a landmark out soon)



>^ - ^< meow! I hope you like the outfit! Go out and try it! The 100block event is gonna be so much fun so I can't wait to get you guys some landmarks to it when it opens up! Love ya!

XOXO

Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment