Thursday, June 13, 2013

Betrayed

I felt tired and stuff so I haven't been posting lately, and right now I'm have Styling Block... Which sucks! But right now you guys already know I'm obsessed with the stuff from :;TSC::, and the Arcade... Here's a picture I did when I wanted to model for this magazine but wasn't able to enter the contest :/

Here's the photo I called 'Betrayed'. This is another one I wrote something about, but it was a narrative poem cause I'm sappy and stuff...

'Betrayed' - A Narrative Poem


You love me, You love me not
What am I supposed to do about this knife stuck in my back!
These tear coated eyes
This yearning heart!
You brought me here, your good looks, your lies, your care
I thought you loved me, picking those petals made me realize the truth
"He loves me not..." Those words are spoken bitterly.
For you are the heartbreaker, and I was the fool who loved you!
My tear stained cheeks remember the cold heartedness of how you left me
Go, why don't you...
For I have been betrayed, and have tried to wash my sins, but they go deeper then the skin.
Betrayal is the sound of your voice, your smile, your kiss, your everything.
Betrayal is nothing but you.

How was that? Not good... I'm being hard on myself because I'm tired -_-zZzZ

The stuff in this look:

Hair - Clawtooth @ The Arcade
Necklace - MG @ The Arcade
Flowers & Pose - aDORKable poses @ The Arcade
Dress - ::TSC::
Shoes- (fd) @ The Arcade

I'm sorry, but tonight I'm really tired and I am working on a friends photo so I don't feel like putting links in. Bleh... I'll add them later xD

I love you, and leave you with a quote


“It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.” 
― David Levithan,

Amai




No comments:

Post a Comment