Sunday, June 16, 2013

:(

Right now I'm having some fashion block!!!!!! I have an idea of a post I'nm going to do, but I need the funds, and the time to do some things to make this outfit happen. I will be gone from probably today through Wednesday, because I'm trying to work on getting new skins, new outfits, money, and I have to do all of this while hanging with my father!! I hope to get out at least 3 outfits, if not more. I'm also working on doing another meme/bloggers challenge, but I need to have a pose, which I can't find ANYWHERE because the store shut down!

I'm really trying to work stuff out and have a check list to work on, and as soon as all of the things I need to get done, are done, I'll get back to you guys with some more projects, and stuff.


Check List:

>Cosmetic Fair Head Shot Post
>Confessions of a Shopaholic Movie Poster
>Buying hair, make up, and poses for these shoots
>Work on other random RL things
>POST POST POST


Thank you for listening to my little rant :P

No comments:

Post a Comment