Thursday, June 13, 2013

Water Lillie

I can't help being obsessed with events (especially the Arcade), but now I just have the need to blog every clothing item I get! It's really early, and I haven't slept, so I won't add links just yet, but they'll be up by tomorrow.

I love that picture :D It's so pretty and I'm really proud of it! This is the first picture I've used windlight on! So I really love bring to add cool new features to my post... So you guys won't see me until tomorrow (because I need rest)! But I'll be on sl just chilling and stuff...


Hair - Clawtooth @Collabor88
Necklace 1 - MG - Ladybird (White) @The Arcade
Necklace 2 - Nylon - Vintage Portrait Necklace (ChaCha) @The Arcade
Dress ~ Tee*fy - Auluriea Summer Dress @The Arcade
Bracelet ~ Noodles - Fairytale Charm Bracelet II (Silver) @The Arcade
Flowers & Pose ~ aDORKable - Bloom 06 @The Arcade


No comments:

Post a Comment