Friday, April 19, 2013

Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Fat Dawson!

Hey Guys!

I want to start with... I'm changing my blog name! So if you're like, "Why is Parkers blog missing, or changed?" No need to worry! Jus changing the name to Lemon Tea and Macaroons! But moving on... While I was cleaning up and rearranging stuff in my apt. I found an old picture of me from my senior year in sl high school! I was a total nerd! But I think that being that way has made me the better person I am today. Here it is:


I was actually kinda cute xD 

I can't wait to find more of these back there! I remember Jesse, he was gorgeous!!!!! I should contact him later. I hope you guys are getting a good start to your weekend, cause mine is an awesome start!

Love ya, Mon Petite Macaroon's!

XOXO
Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment