Saturday, April 27, 2013

Shrunk Down

I've been waiting a long time to get around to this post but I've been caught up with sl, rl, and just everything has been going into place or falling apart lately. Since it's the end of the year, in rl I have to wrap up my classes but I also have to start writing a summer research paper... YAY! (That was sarcasm). But anyways, I wanna get out there more with new styles so I became a petite for a day! I have to say, this is one of the cutest things ever!


This picture took a long time to edit! I had to go back in and add tons of stuff xD But it turned out pretty awesome! Here are the links to the look:

Shape: Lutricia Roux 
Wings: Misty Fae Wings
Pose: Starry Heaven ~ Kyoko

I love the quote about Tinkerbell on the side! It was adorable and perfect with the look! I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did!

XOXO

Parker

P.S.

Today, I want to add a question that you can answer down in the comments:

What constellation would you rather be: Orion, or Scorpion?

Okay now I'm seriously gonna get going! Buh, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment