Friday, April 19, 2013

Memories Blogger Challenge

So, I want to start another "Blogger's Challenge". Do you guys remember those times when you felt so happy you wanted to burst with joy? And now every time you think of that, you instantly begin to fill with that same pure joy? Well I want you **points like uncle Sam** to take photos of "memories" and put stories behind them! It can be anything from taking a picture as a kid avi, with your mom or dad when they were younger, to meeting your first boyfriend, or your now husband! This challenge will be going on from the rest of April - June 3rd. I want you to have fun with this! Live like you've never lived before! This is the flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2235602@N22/

I hope you guys liked my last post! Well...

Bon nuit my Macaroon's!

XOXO

Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment