Sunday, April 14, 2013

Petites

So guys, I'm having internet, sl, and just rl problems, so you probably won't see me post for a little while. I plan on doing two posts: An Amazing Petite Avi, and A Simple Outfit. I am just going through the daily motions, I know, it sucks! Today I am running on some Pocari Sweat and 1 Coffee! I don't think I'm gonna make it much longer. I just want to let you know, I love you guys and feel terrible for letting you down with blogging. I try bro's, I try. You'll be seeing a lot more of me during the summer and then it is back to long hours of no sl or just blogging! I will talk to you soon and hope you know I'm still thinking about you. While you're waiting here are some pictures of me:






I like how over time you can really see how much my photo editing has improved ^ - ^

Well alonzy!

XOXO
Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment