Monday, March 25, 2013

Hey!

Hey Guys! Sorry about that recent down time with blog posts! So today I want to discuss the holiday that's coming up soon... EASTER!!! I use Easter as an excuse to eat chocolate, and candy, but maybe you have some other ideas for easter... I have put together 3 outfits under 10 linden that are perfect for your easter holiday. Wether you're spending it with friends and family, or eating all those bunny chocolates...

1. Egg Hunting




Front

Back





Basket- Find Here
Ears- Find Here
Tail- Find Here
Dress- Find Here


B/N:

The Basket is a little awkward to hold, I don't know if it was a HUD or an AO that was keeping the basket from sticking out like that, but I still love the outfit!


Total Cost: 1L$












2. Bunny Hop








Hair- Find Here
Lingerie- Find Here 
See First Look For Accessories

Total Cost: 2L$



3. Candy Time! (Relaxing At Home)







Dress - Find Here

Total Cost: 1L$ (not including hair)




So I hope you guys enjoy these looks and go out to try them! These are easy enough and super fun! I want you to go out and try these and message me if you like them or not and if you want more "Holiday Look books"! I just wanted to let you know that right now I'm trying to get my blog out there more and have more time to blog! So hope you guys enjoyed!


---
Parker







No comments:

Post a Comment