Friday, March 29, 2013

Krazy Kyary

So I love this artist named KyaryPyamuPyamu! She is a J-pop singer and super adorable!! If you haven't heard her music, check it out! I found out that Starry Heaven HAS a Kyary set so I tested out the poses and did some adorable shooting with a crazy outfit dug from the depths of my inventory! You test these poses too because the outfit with the poses are too damn adorable!

1.








2.




3.













Outfit:

Dress: !gO! ~ Bloom Mesh Dress ~ Find Here

Tights: [UMEBOSHI] ~ Group Gift Stockings ~ Find Here

Shoes: .: Midi: Nette:. ~ KyaryPonPon Flats ~ Find Here

Hair Bow: .::Y&R::. ~ Big Bow hairband ~ Find Here



In other news, I am now obsessed with photo editing! If you're interested in getting a photo edited or something added to it you can send the pic to my email and I'll get it all swagged up! (I can't believe I just used the word swagged...) And also I got a Plurk! You can get to my profile thingie by searching for Parker Rose Dawson or ParkerDawson and I should come up! Alrighty den. I will blog soon with an exciting new picture :D


No comments:

Post a Comment