Thursday, March 28, 2013

Japan

For Japan I visited two sims, I really enjoyed them both except it would've been nice if there were more people to hang out with :P The sims had amazing, beautiful scenery and had lots of interactive activities. I would recommend them if you're trying to have a nice quiet get away. I wanted to get more pictures but I feel really lazy today so we're gonna just stick to the 5 I have xD

But today was Japan tomorrow is probably gonna be India! Yay! I'm probably gonna start working with more photography and see where it takes me, I know my pictures are kind sucky :P



1. Nagano
Row, row, row, your boat





Taking a Bike Ride






Find Here





2. Japan Garden Project





Peaceful Gardens

Basking in the Sunlight

Tea Time!



Find Here



Bah, bye mah teeny weeny piglets! Love ya!


XOXO
Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment