Friday, March 29, 2013

Sleepy Kittens

So guys here is a picture of me and me kitty's Mellow, and Mi-chan. I will be saying goodnight after this. But before I go I wanted to let you know that I will be posting a surprise soon that I hope you guys will really enjoy! I'm trying to get more sponsors for the blog, hopefully some will pop up here soon! So here is the last photo of the night:

Adorable!

Can you guys resist how cute this is?!?! Anyways I hope I can get a little more stuff out tomorrowcause I'm addicted to photo editing! But I am going to be busier tomorrow working on stuff for sl work (blogging, teaching, and all that mumbo jumbo), while also playing sl normally, and balancing school work on top of that. Let's hope my brain doesn't explode! Well goodnight y'all!


XOXO 

Parker



Outfit: Find Here
Poses: Find Here (Shout out to Starry Heaven Poses!)




No comments:

Post a Comment