Thursday, March 28, 2013

Travel Blogging?!?!

So today I'm going to try and play around with sl travel blogging! It seems like a cool subject and after browsing yesterday after going over some research, I decided to do a travel set! I'm going to travel around sl Asia sims and see what people I meet and what clothes I can find. You know that Parker can't go anywhere without dressing up! And guys yesterday I was browsing some more sl blogs and I found one special one called 'Cute as a Button', I'll put the link for that below. So guys expect some Japanese, Bangladesh, Indian, Korean, and Chinese blogs coming up here! (Let's hope I can find a kimono, or Sari of some sort).


You can find the blog: HERE

I hope all of you are having an awesome day and I love you my little pandas!


XOXO

Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment